Please click on the link to the poll you would like to view and vote on:
- Best Alex picture treats for July – It’s a POLL
- Choose the smirkiest smile by Steve. It is a …..POLL!
- Through the eyes of a photographer – it’s a POLL
- POLL time! Choose from Steve´s smiles 🙂
- Alex O’Loughlin – If you could choose?! It’s a double poll
- Season 3 – most favorite emo moment. It is a POLL!
- A Month of Mick (#7) – Mick is getting wet and the heat is on…..
- Most favorite fun moment of H50 so 3 – it is a POLL!
- Leading us to the promised land…it is a POLL!
- On today´s menu, a leaning dude. It is a POLL!
- Lose the shirt Alex! It is a POLL (about time too!)
- That longing to touch. Vote for the most emotional moment POLL!
- Time to vote for bestest CHEST! It is a POLL.
- Working it! Vote for the best pose!
- Modelling cargos poll. Choose the best fit!
- Do we see nipples? It’s a POLL!
- Vote for the best of the best – find your favorite kiss!
Vote for your favorite Bromance!
Alex is such a master of Bromances, on screen and in real life.
We decided to give you a chance to vote on which one you love the best.
1) Alex O’Loughlin and Jason Dohring:
Jason Dohring and Alex, proclaiming their bromance. Alex is speechless next to Jason as he holds his arm around him. Alex manages to gesture “him and me, together 😉 ”
“I don’t think Mick is very good at being a vampire. I think he’s kind of shitty at it. And so reluctant, so nostalgic. Whereas Josef is like, “Dude, this is awesome. Let’s bite some chicks. And spend some money.” -Alex
2) Mick St John and Josef Kostan:
How far will you go for a friend and a brother?
Mick : You have to turn me back
Josef: No. Mick you are human again. After all you went trough to get the cure, you give it up this easy?
Mick: You think this is easy for me…this is not easy, I have no choice. He has Beth. He has my Beth. So please…please brother…
Josef: Mick, forgive me…
3) Alex O’Loughlin And Scott Caan:
Scott Caan and Alex. The bromance that have excited fans for 2 years now. They certainly seem comfortable and set in their ways. Both can end each other´s sentences by now. They hit it off from the start.
“We both lucked out. We really bounce off each other, and as we get closer, we can just shoot each other a look, which adds a lot to our relationship on screen.” -Alex
4) Steve McGarrett and Danny Williams
A match made in heaven? A Navy SEAL who grew up in Hawaii and a Jersey Cop who loves skyscrapers and can’t stand the sound of the ocean. Buddies
calling each other´s by such loving names as….babe, partner, buddy, Neanderthal animal, pac-man. This bromance is reaching for new heights 😉