There has been some special episodes of Hawaii Five-0 over the years, and some have interesting behind the scenes pictures. We will try to do some of them over time
Behind the scenes of Hawaii Five-0 Episode 1:20
Back in the day we used to call it “The Boulder to the Face” episode.
It was that time when Steve and Danny went hiking.
For a number of reasons it was an interesting episode.
- It was the first of 11 episodes that Larry Teng directed on Hawaii Five-0. And all of his episodes were quite memorable.
(Picture: Director Larry Teng keeping a watchful eye on the actors.)
- It was the episode that gave us this beauty ….
- It was the episode where Steve got his arm broken and it was still in a cast for the next episode.
- It was the episode that featured Chef Morimoto for the first time.
- And of course it was the episode where Steve was airlifted out of the mountains.
Here are the behind the scenes pictures when they filmed those scenes:
Alex & Scott on set
Shooting the scene on the cliff.
The 25th Infantry Division participated to do this airlift scene
And of course this episode gave us these bloopers:
- First hitting the camera with the rope ….
Alex: You told me to throw it at the lens. I’m sorry.
- And the the Duct tape that got lost.
Alex: Oh Mother f&cker
And caps of that FACE
Hope you all have a great week!!