Alex O’Loughlin dazzling the press at the CBS International Press Conference, held in Los Angeles, California on 2 November 2013.
Following yesterday’s post we want to share a summary of some of the tweets, pictures, and articles of that day, shared by those who attended.
- You can get yesterday’s ET Canada interview here:
One of our re-posts during last month was an article that covers most of what Alex shared with the journalists that day.
- Link to an article by Alex Strachan
At the end of that article, we talk about some footage that shows us a photoshoot and photos which were never hardly shared in the press. This is one of those pictures that was found last week.
(And yes, we mark pictures that we edit)
- Alex Strachan who wrote the article also tweeted this message via @astrachantv that day.
“@HawaiiFive0CBS’s #AlexOLoughlin repeating a question at CBSIntlTweet press session: “‘Is is harder for me to be a sex symbol in shorts?’””
The original tweet got lost and it is quite funny, but in none of the articles we actually see if Alex ever answered the question, other than him just repeating it as a joke.
- Tweet from Star Lifestyle.
It’s Day 3 of CBSIntlTweet press conference and the hunky Alex O’Loughlin from #H50 is our first interviewee!
Oops, that picture came out sideways on the tweet. 🙂
- One of the Australian journalists, Jenny Cooney, who has written a number of articles about Alex over the years, also attended and she shared a few tweets with pictures.
” Alex O’loughlin says “without the fans We’d be nothing – I’d be a carpenter!’
favorite time of every day? “Seeing my kids” #gooddad #alexoloughlin #h50
@JennyCooney: “Alex O’Loughlin was recently misquoted to sound ungrateful about contract on #H50 “It’s not just my job, its my life” #LookOutJournalist!
- This part is very funny. Just imagine a sales call right in the middle of a press conference.
#AlexOLoughlin answers phone in middle of panel, puts on speaker a telemarketer offering cruise 4 survey “Do we want to do this?” #No #H50
- This is a very important message. Alex, and his word on the courtesy of asking for pictures.
“Tip from #AlexOLoughlin if you see him and ever want to take a photo “Just ask first, I’ll say yes” #H50″
– Via @JennyCooney
- My Star Two tweeted this via @MyStarTwo.
“Alex talks about getting injured a few years back on the set of #H50 & why he’s leaving some of the stunts to his body double. @CBSIntlTweet”
- Margaret Gardiner, another journalist who has written a few articles about Alex also posted a few tweets:
Alex taking about Doris on the show.
“#AlexOLoughlin #Hawaii5-0 his mum shows up then disappears again could affect him psychologically
“#AlexOLoughlin #hawaii5-0 @CBSIntlTweet w/out the fans we’re nothing. I love them
- In response to the articles who implied that he wanted to leave the show at the time.
“#AlexOLoughlin #hawaii5-O @CBSIntlTweet I was misquoted I AM happy here Not planning anything else
- There was no article from Margaret for that day, but there was one a month earlier in October 2013:
- Pedro D’Alessandria Tweeted:
“#Alex O’Loughlin de @HawaiiFive0CBS dice que ama su trabajo y seguirá en la serie @CBSIntlTweet durante #CBSSIIPJ
- Translation: “#Alex O’Loughlin of @ HawaiiFive0CBS says he loves his work and will continue in the @CBSIntlTweet series for #CBSSIIPJ
- Fabiola Avila tweeted:
“Alex O’Loughlin says he is Happy to be in Hawaii Five -0 show @CBSIntlTweet
“He looks serious, but Alex is a funny man!! @CBSIntlTweet
- From Chac Wick on Twitter.
Translation of tweets from Chac Wick
Because the guy, besides everything, is a good fart. Alex is a … * faints *
And then he explains the expression “good fart”.
Good fart. Mexicanism for “cool”.
- From Kenneth Chaw on Instagram
kennethchaw I just remember talking to this Canadian journalist and mother of two who went “oh hubba hubba” when he walked in. #AlexOloughlin #SteveMcGarrett #H50 #cbs #Hollywood #celebrity
- Another “new” picture from the Jeff Katz photoshoot taken that day.
- And of course, there was this wonderful interview recorded that day. You can read the transcript here:
- And this short clip where Alex gave his thoughts on watching himself TV.
- From Natalia Romero Rosanía on Instagram
Alex O’Loughlin #Hawaii5-0 @tvynovelas@CBSIntlTweet
Today with the ❤ of @xiomarat #AlexO’loughin #Hawaii5-0 @CBSIntlTweet @tvynovelas
- Bill Brioux posted a picture of him and Alex together, but no article for that day.
Surfing through the @CBSIntlTweet press tour with #HawaiiFIVE0‘s #AlexOLoughlin #Global
- This is the article Bill wrote about Alex the previous month.
- Here are two more pictures that were taken that day of which I do not know the source.
All these pictures and posts remind us of how wonderful the relationship between Alex and the journalists are.
Let’s hope for some news and footage soon.