Those of you who have been following our site, might recall that we have had some epic posts for April Fools Day over the years. But in the light of what the world is going through at the moment, we decided to replace it with a Thanksgiving Day.
Most of us experience the feeling of being isolated from our normal way of life at the moment. Some might have already lost friends or family to this pandemic. Some might even be sick. But I am sure most of us still have loads of stuff to be thankful for – even at this time.
And I also believe that gratitude for what we have today, leads to a better day tomorrow – in spite of what we face on a daily basis.
For me, just to be able to interact with friends and fellow fans around the globe with this post, is in it itself a wonderful privilege!
Thank you to those of you who have been visiting over the years!
We enjoy your company.
We are also :
- Thankful that we’ve had the privilege of following the career of such a dedicated actor as Alex over the years.
- Thankful to those who have freely shared their photos and stories of Alex.
- Thankful for the means to communicate with so many friends around the world – we all need one others’ support.
- Thankful for a good sense of humour and not to take everything in the fandom too seriously.
For those of you who might have missed our message last week, we what to share a revised version of it again:
- We are thankful for everybody who do their part to lessen the impact of this worldwide pandemic.
- We are thankful for those who respect the safety of their fellow man, as much as their own.
- We are thankful for those who calmly respect the dangers of this virus for what it is and act accordingly!
- We are thankful to those who assist those less fortunate than themself.
- We are thankful to those who keep the wheels of society turning.
- We are thankful to those who take care of the sick & elderly.
We are all in this together
– Everybody from around the world –
Hopefully, we will all again appreciate the simple things in life, those little things that are the most important.
PS. Thank you Paula for 8 years of great fun with you here at Intense Study.