Due to real life commitments we will have to postpone our weekly post and the posts for the new episode from last night to another day. But we hope you enjoy this …….
Our countdown, to the end of the year, started at the beginning of the month. Unfortunately the pictures are minimized on Instagram. We therefore decided to post them here as well, in their orignal size. We hope you enjoy our shirtless hunk in all his different roles and see how he looked over the years.
- Alex as Jack Flange in Oyster Farmer. It was filmed in late 2003 – this is Alex at age 27 years. All 6 tattoos, he had at the time, were visible for this role.
- Alex as Will Bryant and the TV mini series The Incredible Journey of Mary Bryant. It was filmed at the end of 2004 – this was Alex at age 28. His tattoos were covered for this shirtless scene on the boat, and reportedly took 3 hours to do.
- In January 2005, Alex dyed his hair blonde to be Michael Carter in the movie Feed. This still makes Alex 28 at the time. All his tattoos were visible for this role.
- In late 2005 Alex filmed his first Hollywood movie, The Invisible. He was 29 years old at the time. For his role as Marcus, he got a buzz cut and added some temporary tattoos.
- The movie Whiteout was filmed in March 2007. Alex played an Aussie pilot, Russel Hayden, in it. He was 30 at the time.
- Alex started filming Moonlight in August 2007. He turned 31 during that month and his tattoos were always covered for the role.
Alex filmed The Back-Up Plan from May to July 2009. That means he was 32 at the time. They covered all his tattoos for this role.
Alex filmed Three Rivers from August to December 2009. He turned 33 during that time. He only removed his shirt once as Dr Andy for a very short scene in Episode 11 and his tattoos were covered up for it.
What I’m discovering now that I’m no longer in my twenties. I’m not 21 anymore, I’m 33. Holy shit, though! My body’s never been better, and I’ve never felt better in my body
– Alex O’Loughlin, October 2009, Time Out New York