A somewhat quiet and maybe even sad week around here ……
Please be aware that some pictures in the post, that came from the set, may be regarded as spoilers.
Life on the Set:
- Isaac Lum:
masi_oka Cue the Rocky theme!
- Christopher Naoki Lee
thereelchrislee When this show rebooted and came on 5 years ago, I instantly thought “damn it’d be cool to get on a series like this.” Years later, here I am, humbled, and working on Hawaii Five-0 with such a talented group of cast and crew, including this main man, Alex O’Laughlin. And even with all my (fake) tats, he still looks way more bad ass than me. Looks like I got more work to do. #hawaiifiveo
Was looking forwards to some more pictures from this event – but unfortunately only more pictures from last years event surfaced 😦
News for the week:
- Second dream comes true for Shriners Honolulu patient – Friday, August 14, 2015
Something Pretty from other fans:
- From @Mymaximus
Some fandom laughs for the week:
Just as background info – Jorge and Daniel are part of a Music Band – but they do not have a name for it yet.
@Terrysagirl I can’t imagine how desolate one’s life must be for you to feel you have to harass a TV producer over a fictional character. #H50
Alex & Friends:
Egan Inoue – Taika’s first BJJ class and Alex’s first day as a purple belt.
- Taika Waititi, also known as Taika Cohen, is a New Zealand film director, writer, painter, comedian, and actor. He was nominated for an Academy Award for his 2004 short film Two Cars, One Night (Thank you to @ for sharing the knowledge of who he is)
Some totally different news from an old colleague of Alex … (Thank you for sharing the link – @
- In an interview with Hitfix this week, Shannyn Sossamon chats about her turn to genre and the new horror sequel ‘Sinister 2’
When asked about another season of “Moonlight?“Sure, I love those people that I worked with, Sophia [Myles] and Alex [O’Loughlin]. I would do it just to hang out with them. That was a fun job.” – Shannyn Sossamon, Hitfix, 20 August 2015
Some Trivia for the week:
- It is truly sad to see the negativity and rudeness from a certain faction of the #H50 fandom once again spoiling the joys of being a fan for everybody else. For those of you who don’t know – Peter posted an editing picture on Instagram from 603, of Steve and Cath in bed and he then later the next day deleted it …… because of all the rude comments on it 😦
When people comment and say that they find a simple editing picture like this from a fictional television show of 2 people in bed disgusting, and wanted to vomit because of it. And then they even throw in comments like, “This creates the need for STD’s and HIV tests” – Yikes! And those who defend these rude comments, with the use of foul language (like: ‘fuck on with your life’) towards the rest, just show their real character even more. But I suppose that is life – those who are clearly detached from reality, sometimes makes life harshly unpleasant for larger society.
Of course anybody is entitled to their own view and have the freedom to state it anywhere ….. but there are ways and ways to do so! How and where you do it, maybe show your (lack of) class and character (as a bully). AND unfortunately for others who also share their opinion – everybody else who want to say they don’t like something – are then associated with your rudeness and lack of class. I know I unfairly, but automatically do that now with anybody who don’t like that storyline …..
My Pet Peeves:
- Yes, you might have guessed it – people whose world are so small, that they think everybody should share their opinion or should be shouted and harassed into submission to do so …..
Most ‘interesting’ search for the week:
- moles and holes alex oloughlin
I guess they came to the right place – because here we study everything about Alex
Thought (or Tweet) for the week:
- There’s none so blind, as those who will not see…..
- They should be finishing up with episode 6:05 during the course of this week and by the end of the week start filming 6:06.
Special News for the Week:
Michelle Borth celebrated her birthday last week on Wednesday the 19th of August, Scott is celebrating his birthday today the 23 rd and of course tomorrow the 24th is Alex’s birthday – well in his birth country they will already start celebrating his birthday pretty soon. 🙂
It looks like Scott and maybe the rest of the cast got a ‘great’ gift from the writers – a mud bath after a nice run.
Happy Birthday Scott!!
Something pretty to end and start your new week with – original picture before Paula played with it, came from @Mymaximus in Twitter 🙂
And a special thanks to those fun and funny people that we share a love for Alex and his work with – I might not comment on what you say online, but I see and enjoy your witty remarks – reminds me of the early days here …..