The week started of slowly…… but in the end it was all about the lucky fans, getting close to Alex.
(Please remember that some of the footage from the set, shown below, can be spoilers for some fans. But because it does not give away anything of the actual story line, I do not really regard it as spoilers.)
Life on the Set:
- The first picture of the week came from a fan spotting the stars while filming near a car that was blown up over the previous weekend. (click on the name to see to see picture on IG)
@hayncandi808’s IG: “Currently being niele!!! Hawaii 5-0 filming!! Alex OLoughlin, Scott Caan, Chi McBride, and Michelle Borth. #Hawaii #onlocation #Hawaii50 #McGarrett #Danno #AlexOLoughlin #ScottCaan #ChiMcBride #MichelleBorth”
Translation of the word “niele”: nosy; inquisitive; curious.
- _liizz_We have met Alex O’Loughlin and Scott caan!! The best day ever! I’m speechless! Too amazing!! 😃😊🎉 #stevemcgarrett #danowilliams #h50 #hawaiifive0 #amazing #toocool #actorsofhawaii #alexoloughlin #Hawaii50
Two fangirls snuck into the boatyard close to home, and got lucky……
– Just as a sidenote here: I saw some comments about Alex wearing a purple shirt in pictures above, but if you look at the top picture, I think it is blue 🙂
- susanb0513Vanessa and her favorite Hawaii 5-O actor, Alex O’Loughlin!
I am a bit curious of whether it is just the light playing trick, or what else is causing the lumps and marks on Alex’s hand? Is it some dirt, or real injuries or make-up injuries or just weird light?
News for the week:
- Five-0 Redux: ‘Five-0′ fan memories – Wendie compiled the second part of a report on fan encounters. It is not all about Alex, but great stories there of fans meeting him as well. It is a great read, thank you Wendie. You can read the article here: Link
Something Pretty from other fans:
- With so much talk of SOTB and fan encounters, Christina @ posted this on twitter to show how close she got to Alex at SOTB3. Of course she is one of the lucky ones, who have been that close to Alex for a number of close encounters. 🙂
Thank you for sharing these lovely picture – those of us who will never get this close to Alex, appreciate it a lot
Some fandom laughs for the week:
- So ‘Jokester O’Loughlin’ and ‘Fisherman Lenkov’ did it again. Somebody taped Alex (Steve) doing goofy moves on the set of the dance floor and he grabs Scott (Danny) to dance with him, because his own date ‘Cath’ was dancing with ‘Duke’. Of course Scott just goes with the flow, as he is known for keeping the best straight face of them all. – Peter (out of pure love for ALL his fans), posted the short video clip on IG. And lo and behold the fandom falls for it hook, line and sinker, AGAIN.
Those who know Alex (and Scott) by now, thoroughly enjoy him/them goofing around. Those who don’t, might have started building pipe dreams around his/their jokes, again ……. and others might find the mention of those dreams annoying ……. , again.
And if we can’t laugh at ourselves for what ever reaction we might have had, or if you are offended by me laughing, then maybe we are taking a fictional show far too seriously for our own health …
The words of a fangirl:
- A tweet from a Hawaiian fan, while hanging around the filming of Hawaii Five-0 one evening this week ……
Alex & Friends:
- Unfortunately Enson flew back home yesterday – so no more Alex pictures from there … . Hope some of Alex’s other friends help us with some pictures till November when Enson gets back.
Some Trivia for the week:
- We celebrated our 3rd anniversary yesterday 😀
Thank you for this ‘Thank you’ you posted on our Facebook, Miek. We are guilty as charged – if you come here, chances are you will be hooked on Alex for life. And I must say, the greatest complements any fan can give Alex, are those who have met him, and liking him even more.
And also Thank You to everybody else who commented yesterday and who enjoy Alex with us!
My Pet Peeves:
This tweet I saw this week, said it …..
What’s the deal with ppl tagging pictures they didn’t take and making it their own? It’s getting annoying.
Most ‘interesting’ search for the week:
- alex o’loughlin jewish
Thought (Tweet) for the week:
Did You Know?
@HolisticFacts A great relationship is about two things: First, appreciating the similarities and second, respecting the differences.
- If they work according to normal schedule, filming of episode 6:03 should continue for the rest of this coming week ….