It is official!
We will be tortured with another season of Hawaii Five-0…….
Dear show, our wishes for the next season:
(our needs are simple)
- Please let Alex grow his hair a little longer – it makes him look younger (even if there are silver streaks in it 😛 ).
- Request from FOYeur (I know I am very much alone in this): Please BURN all Steve’s shirts of Season 4! – I hate them all (and please add the white sagging pants with them) A big bonfire made with it during the wrap party will do nicely.
- Honesty from the producers about reasons why main cast members are not available for filming (Grace Park’s pregnancy and Scott’s sweet deal of knit one slip one ) It will really make life on twitter and social media more pleasant and friendlier, if people do not have to ask every now and then, what happened to their favourite character and when they will be back
- Having said that, it would be nice if the main cast members are available at all times while filming the season, to avoid weird green screen add-ins. Then the story line don’t have to be written around their absence. It can only make the writers task easier and the viewing pleasure better. Or leave the character out of the scene if he/she is not available on site.
- Steve doing more SEAL stuff again – when last did Steve use his knife, ripped out a nose rings, fly a helicopter, gone ninja………??
- The key to continuation in the story is small things, like a stolen glance between lovers that mean something. A quick call or a message from aunt Deb or Mary, to let us know how they are – not just a sudden appearance out of thin air. Make the viewers want to tune in every week because they care and want to see what happens next, without taking away time from a good story every week.
- The live tweet with Alex at the start of Season 4 was fun – Please do it again (more often during the season, or give us small videos of the set with the main stars).
- Please get some sort of sunglass endorsement! It pains us to see the actors squint all the time! (It is shot in sunny Hawaii after all)
- New promotional pictures of the main cast members – they are beautiful people who matured a bit since Season 2, when the last shoot was done! (We are kind of getting tired to flail over the same old pictures 😥 )
- AND of course last but not the least – more nakedness (preferably from Steve)
Things that make us happy:
Also announced yesterday, was the addition of Jorge Garcia (Jerry) as regular cast member. So far we liked what Jerry brought to the show.
(Hopefully the writers will know how to use him effectively! 😆 )
Honestly I would have expected at least a small smile from Alex (aka Rambo) about the news. At least he was excited enough to text his trainer (Egan) about the renewal. 😀 (PS Are those some breast feeding boobies we see on Grace? 😀 )
Daniel Dae Kim tweeted this picture with a autocorrect mistake saying that Alex was taking part in an auction – meaning an audition for Rambo. (Of course only making a joke, we hope 😮 )
We want to take this opportunity to thank DDK for being such a great team player and making the Hawaii Five-0 experience more fun for the fans. Not only does he tweet some quirky stuff every now and then, but he and Alex are team players who make an effort to support THEIR show by attending every SOTB, every Blessing ceremony and also the charity events that involved the cast.
Let’s raise our glasses to some more torturous fun for another year!
(Hopefully we won’t have to be too drunk to enjoy this one …….)